Welcome to Plaig Bearings. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please Contact Us.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit Plaig Bearings, and use our services, we collect the following information:
- Personal Information: Includes data such as your name, address, email address, and other information you provide when placing an order or creating an account.
- Non-Personal Information: Includes data that is about you but does not identify you individually, such as your IP address, browser information, and website usage data.
3. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Process transactions
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
4. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure.
5. Do We Share Your Information?
We may process or share your data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
6. Privacy Rights
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right to:
- Request access and obtain a copy of your personal information,
- Request rectification or erasure,
- Restrict the processing of your personal information,
- If applicable, to data portability,
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
8. Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may Contact Us.